If you do not have an account, please create a one by clicking the 'Create account' button above.
FASD: Throughout the Lifespan - From Prevention to Lifelong Support & FACE Research Roundtable
Location: Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland, St. John's
Date: 5 - 7 September 2013
fasdNL, FACE and Memorial University Partnership
The provincial fasdNL Network, FACE Research Association and Memorial University have been partners in planning, setting agendas and creating this program. The fasdNL Network is committed to educating, creating awareness and building capacity around issues relating to FASD. FACE (Fetal Alcohol Canadian Expertise) is a network of over 200 researchers, clinicians, program providers and other stakeholders, actively engaged in FASD research, prevention and intervention.
About the Conference & FACE
There are two parts to this conference:
1) The national FASD Conference held Thursday & Friday, September 5 & 6, 2013.
2) The 14th annual meeting of the FACE Research Association held Saturday,
September 7, 2013.
The FASD Conference and FACE Research Association have worked collaboratively
to develop a broad, cohesive and informative agenda. To view FULL PROGRAM AGENDA, PLEASE Click here.
This CPD program has been developed to consider the CanMEDS Competency Framework, including the roles of: Medical Expert, Communicator, Collaborator, Manager, Health Advocate, Scholar and Professional.
Speakers and planners will be asked to disclose, to the audience, any real or apparent conflict(s) of interest that may have a direct bearing on the subject matter of this program.
|Early Bird (By Jul 19, 2013)||After Early Bird|
FASD - Day 1
FASD - Day 2
FASD - Days 1 & 2
FACE Only - Day 3
FASD & FACE: All 3 days - Discounted
Student rate - Day 1
Student rate - Day 2
Student rate - Day 3
Student rate - Full Conference
|Upon registration at the live event, students MUST provide a student ID in order to be eligible for the student rate.|
- This program meets the accreditation criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been accredited by Professional Development and Conferencing Services, Memorial University of Newfoundland, for up to 12 of MAINPRO M-1 credits.
- This program is an Accredited Group Learning Activity eligible for up to 12 Section 1 credits as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
|Thursday, September 5, 2013|
Conference Registration - Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland
For full agenda, please refer to the program brochure.
This program has been developed in partnership with: The provincial fasdNL Network and FACE Research Association.The Office of Professional Development (OPD), Faculty of Medicine, Memorial University, is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME), a subcommittee of the Committee on Accreditation of Canadian Medical Schools (CACMS). This standard allows CPD to assign credits for educational activities based on the criteria established by The College of Family Physicians of Canada, and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.