Donate to Medicine
Your contribution to Memorial University’s Faculty of Medicine will allow us to continue delivering high quality medical education, teaching and research that benefits the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada and the world.
In particular, you can help us to meet our priorities by supporting:
- The Dr. Ian Rusted Founder’s Chair in Medical Education (PDF of brochure)
- The Medical Research Foundation
- The Medical Student Contingency Fund
- Scholarships and Bursaries
- The Health Sciences Library
- Special Appeals:
o The Dr. Des Robb Memorial Graduate Research Award
o The Noah Awards
You can make your donation to the Faculty of Medicine in several ways:
- By credit card call toll free to Alumni Affairs and Development at 1 877 700-4081.
- By cheque (payable to Memorial University of Newfoundland). Please specify the particular priority that you would like to support.
Development Office - Room 1758C Health Sciences Centre
Faculty of Medicine
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL
Canada A1B 3V6
- By Online Giving through our secure site.
- Through a Gift of Stock.
- Or you may consider Planned Giving which allows you to determine in advance what will happen to your estate. Bequests are extremely valuable to the University and allow you to leave a legacy.
All gifts to the university are tax deductible.
For more information on how you can support the Faculty of Medicine, contact:
Senior Development Officer
tel. (709) 864-2163