1. Gillespie, L.L. and G.D. Paterno U.S. Patent No. 6746867, issued June 8, 2004.
2. Ding, Z., Gillespie, L. L. and G. D. Paterno 2003 Human MI-ER1 alpha and beta function as transcriptional repressors by recruitment of HDAC1 to their conserved ELM2 domain. Mol. Cell. Biol. 23: 250-258.
3. Ding, Z., Gillespie, L. L. and G. D. Paterno 2004 The SANT domain of hMI-ER1 interacts with Sp1 to interfere with GC box recognition and repress transcription. J. Biol. Chem. 279: 28009-28016.
4. Blackmore, T.M., Mercer, F.C., Paterno, G.D. and L.L. Gillespie 2008 The transcriptional cofactor MIER1-beta negatively regulates histone acetyltransferase activity of the CREB-binding protein. BMC Research Notes, 1, 68.
5. Thorne, L.B., McCarthy, P.L., Paterno, G.D. and L.L. Gillespie 2008 Protein expression of the transcriptional regulator MI-ER1 alpha in adult mouse tissues. J. Mol. Histol. 39, 15-24.
6. McCarthy, P.L., Mercer, F.C., Savicky, M.W.J., Carter, B.A. Paterno, G.D. and L.L. Gillespie 2008 Changes in subcellular localization of MI-ER1a, a novel estrogen receptor-a interacting protein, is associated with breast cancer progression. Br J Cancer, 99, 639-646.