PubMed: Copy and past the following bolded text into the PubMed Search box
"Corbett D"[Author] AND Memorial University[Affiliation]
1. Ploughman, M., Attwood, Z., White, N., Doré, J. E. and Corbett, D. Endurance exercise facilitates relearning of forelimb motor skill after focal ischemia, Eur. J. Neurosci., 2007, 25, 3453-3460.
2. Ploughman, M., Granter-Button, S., Chernenko, G., Attwood, Z., Tucker, B.A., Mearow, K.M., and Corbett, D. Effects of acute exercise on growth factors involved in neuronal plasticity following focal ischemia, Brain Res., 2007, 1150, 207-216.
3. Clarke, J., Ploughman, M. and Corbett, D. A qualitative and quantitative analysis of skilled forelimb reaching impairment following intracerebral hemorrhage in rats, 2007, Brain Res., 2007, 1145, 204-212.
4. Hicks, A. U., Hewlett, K., Windle, V., Chernenko, G., Ploughman, M., Jolkkonen, J., Weiss, S. and Corbett, D. Enriched environment enhances transplanted SVZ stem cell survival, migration and functional recovery after stroke, Neurosci., 2007, 136, 31-40.
5. Corbett, D., Giles, T., Evans, S. McLean, J. and Biernaskie, J. Dynamic changes in CA1 dendritic spines associated with ischemic tolerance, Exper. Neurol., 2006, 202, 133-138.
6. Windle, V., Szymanska, A., Granter-Button, S., White, C., Buist, R., Peeling, J. and Corbett, D. An analysis of four different methods of producing focal cerebral ischemia with endothelin-1 in the rat, Exper Neurol., 2006, 201, 324-334.
7. Hewlett, K. and Corbett, D. Delayed minocycline treatment reduces long-term functional deficits and histological injury in a rodent model of focal ischemia, Neurosci., 2006, 141, 27-33.
8. Ploughman, M., Granter-Button, S., Cherenko, G., Tucker, B. A., Mearow, K. M. and Corbett, D. Endurance exercise regimens induce differential effects on BDNF, Synapsin-1 and IGF-1 after focal ischemia, Neuroscience, 2005, 136, 991-1001.
9. Biernaskie, J. Syzmanska, A., Windle, V. and Corbett, D. Bihemispheric contribution to compensatory functional gains of the affected forelimb following focal ischemic injury, Eur. J. Neurosci., 2005, 21, 989-999.
10. Ploughman, M. and Corbett, D. Can forced-use therapy be clinically applied following stroke? An exploratory randomized controlled trial, Arch. Phys. Med. and Rehabilitation, 2004, 85, 1417-1423.
11. Biernaskie, J., Chernenko, G and Corbett, D. Efficacy of rehabilitative experience declines with time following focal ischemic brain injury, J. Neurosci., 2004, 24, 1245-1254.