MESC and PDCS offer faculty development programs to faculty members, primarily in the fall and winter semesters.To see what is available, go to the PDCS page of Available Programs.
We also come to you! We will come to your group's meetings and provide customized teaching and learning workshops on topics such as:
- learning and teaching styles
- giving effective feedback
- completing in-training evaluation reports (ITERs)
- producing effective and engaging lectures
- writing objectives
- using humour in your teaching
- motivating students
- reflecting on your own teaching
- teaching with technology
- Other needs? Let us know!
We offer one-on-one consultations where we can discuss your teaching needs and offer suggestions, feedback or discussion around enhancing your teaching.